Monday, December 6, 2010

Videos, Videos and More Videos!

It's winter outside and not much can be grown for the next few months. So, I'm taking the opportunity to study, study, study, and network with other permaculturists and people of an eco-friendly nature. Following are a bunch of movies which I've found and watched over the past month or so. These are all probably must see videos for those interested in what can be done using permaculture design principals.

In Grave Danger of Falling Food
Featuring: Bill Mollison (53 minutes)


Farming with Terraces & Raised Beds
Featuring: Sepp Holzer (30 minutes)


Permaculture Trio -
Forest Gardening, Edible Landscaping, Urban Permaculture

Featuring: Robert Hart, Ken Fern, Mike & Julia Guerra (48 minutes)


Aquaculture - Synergy of Land and Water
Featuring: Sepp Holzer (32 minutes)


Farming with Nature
- A Case Study of Successful Temperate Permaculture

Featuring: Sepp Holzer (37 minutes)


Natural World: Farm for the Future
Featuring: Rebecca Hosking (48 minutes)


2000 Year Old Food Forest
Featuring: Geoff Lawton (5 minutes - excerpt)


Synergistic Garden
Featuring: Emilia Hazelip (29 minutes)


Believe it or not, there are alot more videos than just these. I'll be posting more in the days ahead...

1 comment:

  1. Want to thank you for providing these films. Your site is a wonderful resource. So wish I could 'share' your site on Facebook. I network a lot on permaculture and sustainability, being connected with some in the international permaculture community. I'm a member of the IPC-International Permaculture Convergence/Conference Support Group. I'm part of a 6-person committee organizing the Southwest region for the Biodynamics Farmers and Gardeners Assoc. I cover Santa Fe (where I live) and Albuquerque. I received my PDC in Zimbabwe a year ago as part of the IPC9-9th International Permaculture Convergence and Conference which took place in Malawi, following the course in Zim. After IPC9 I remained in Malawi for another week to receive a TOT-Training of the Trainers in Permacutlure Design certificate from Rosemary Morrow of the Blue Mountains Permaculture Institute in Australia. Rosemary is a fascinating subject as well.
    LOVE your site and the films you've made available! I will be coming back to view them and may use them for teaching purposes as well.
    T

    ReplyDelete